Step 1 – Installing the WordPress
First of all, you need to install the latest version of WordPress on your server. Installing WordPress is a quite easy process, almost all hosting providers have implemented tools to automate this process. However, if you wish to install WordPress yourself, we recommend you to check this tutorial.
Step 2 – Downloading the Plugin
Next, you have to download the plugin from the CodeCanyon Downloads page. If you have not bought yet the plugin, then you can get it from here.
Step 3 – Installing the Plugin
Follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Extract the archive package
- In your WordPress dashboard (admin panel), go to Plugins
- Select the ‘Add new’ tab in the top panel:
- Choose the ‘Upload Plugin’ button and upload the wp-magic-link-login.zip file from your extracted plugin package folder and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Now, click on ‘Activate button’
That’s all. WP Magic Link Login plugin is installed and you can start configuring it;