Step 1 – Installing the WordPress
First of all, you need to install the latest version of WordPress on your server. Installing WordPress is a quite easy process, almost all hosting providers have implemented tools to automate this process. However, if you wish to install WordPress yourself, we recommend you to check this tutorial.
Step 2 – Downloading the Plugin
Step 3 – Installing the Plugin
Follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Extract the archive package
- In your WordPress dashboard (admin panel), go to Plugins
- Select the ‘Add new’ tab in the top panel:
- Choose the ‘Upload Plugin’ button and upload the wp-jobs-board.zip file from your extracted plugin package folder and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Now, click on ‘Activate button’
That’s all. WooCommerce Products Grid Builder plugin is installed and you can start creating product templates on your website.